Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Black Eyed Peas

We recently went to a Black Eyed Peas concert! Oh, man, it was a blast, too. We hadn't been to a concert in ages so it was great to finally see a show again. I really enjoy listening to Black Eyed Peas' music because it typically puts me in a great mood. And, it makes me want to dance or push myself a little harder on the stairmaster. Or, sometimes it makes me dance ON the stairstepper, which I think Travis finds embarrassing. Anyway, most of the lyrics are rather ridiculous, and I'm sure I've lost a few brain cells in the process, but how can you not like rocking out to them?! Anyway, here are a few pictures of the fun we enjoyed.

Here's our group hanging out at the subway station before the show. I felt like a kid on Christmas Eve. It really was sad how excited I was, but man, it felt great. Oh, and I stole this picture from Ayako's facebook pictures. I feel like I should say that for some reason.

Here's a pic of me with my pretty friends, Ayako and Jessica. I'm pretty sure we danced for two hours straight.
The show was only the second of their E.N.D (new album) tour. I'm pretty sure they took their show to Japan first to work out all the kinks before going worldwide, but it was a really fun concert. It was extremely high energy, and Fergie was awesome, and super hot. But, I will say she looked like she recently had some work done. Her cheeks were really tight and puffy. I still like her, though. Even if she has an accident every now and again.

Here's another shot of the set during their show. This was during their song, "Generation Now," which isn't my favorite. But, they played a lot of patriotic video footage during the song. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy. Oh how I miss home these days...

I know what you're thinking! They bought shirts?! Yes. Yes, we did. I know. I know. But, they say all of the Japan cities on the back, and you're seriously looking at two Americans who miss their motherland. Little things like concert t-shirts make all the difference. Don't ask me how much they cost. The memories they represent are priceless. 

No comments: