Monday, November 10, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Just thought I would share a few pictures from my trip home.

I went with my adorable nieces and nephew to a pumpkin patch.

My friend, Andrea, got married in a beautiful ceremony at Stephen's Park in Columbia.

Watched Mizzou get slaughtered by Texas at Buffalo Wild Wings with Charity and Christy.

Here I am with Courtney and Heather at Courtney's wedding reception. I was privileged enough to be Matron of Honor. The wedding was beautiful and oh-so-fun.

Had dinner with my favorite O'Fallon girls at McGurk's.

Ate some Thai food with former co-workers in Clayton (It was Halloween, which is why Sarah is sporting camo).

My Halloween costume. The rest of the kids were with the nanny.

Two of my favorite gals, Andrea and Maya, at Andrea's birthday bash on Halloween.

1 comment:

Gary and Sarah Robinett said...

Thanks for clarifying the camo apparel, Jess. Really, I was hiding from the blue elephants. ;-) Great to see you again!