Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day, Dad!

Whew! We have been going non-stop these past couple of weeks, and I have lots to blog about. But, before diving in, I wanted to wish my Dad a very Happy Father's Day!

My Dad is one of the boldest and smartest fellas I know, and he's an awesome public speaker. He also has one hell of a mustache. But, besides all that, he's a great father to me. He has raised me to never back down and to always stand for my beliefs, despite who I'm facing. I certainly haven't met every challenge with that kind of zealousness, but it's not because I didn't know how. Thanks for your encouragement and example, Dad. I am sorry I can't celebrate Father's Day with you, but I'm certainly thinking of you. In fact, I just watched some Fox News in your honor, and now I'm going to read American Rifleman.

No comments: