Tuesday, February 5, 2013

First Day of School

I started back to school last week and asked Travis to take a "first day of school picture" of me. I found my school supply list this semester slightly amusing: book bag-check, Hello Kitty notebook-check (there was basically no selection at Target, and who doesn't really want a Hello Kitty notebook anyway?) pens-check, breast pump-check...So, here I am all set and ready to go with my breast pump on the first day of class. Definitely one for the scrapbook, right? ;)


And, how about a Stella picture because who doesn't love this face? Speaking of, she has her first tooth! I swore I saw a little white speck on her bottom gum the other day, but I couldn't be sure it was a tooth. She has had some symptoms of teething, but it just seemed too early to me for some reason. But, we saw the tooth today, and it's already breaking through. I can't believe my baby has her first tooth already. And I have to admit I'm definitely terrified of what this could mean for me in the near future. Ouch!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a darling outfit; this is an exciting time for you all!
Katie & Jeff