Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Shumatsu wa nani o shimashita ka?

Nothing too exciting has been going on this week so far, but I really don't want to abandon my faithful readers (all four of you) so allow me to provide you with a few pics and a weekend recap.

Our weekend was pretty low-key; at least for me it was.  Travis got up at about 4 a.m. on Saturday morning to meet up with some folks to go surfing. He was gone most of the day, and although he had a fun time, I think he's decided surfing is just not for him. So much for my Matthew McConaughey dreams.

Dude!

After Travis finished riding the waves, we met up with some friends to celebrate Beth's birthday. We went to a favorite restaurant called Yamachan's for some wings and fried cheese.

Jessica B., Beth and me.

1 comment:

JILLYN said...

Thanks, whew! I was starting to get a little worried. Maybe you found new foreign friends and didn't care about us over here in the beautiful U.S.of A. ...