Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Murse

Alas, he's finally done it. Travis has purchased and is now carrying a murse. In Japan, I would venture to guess that 95% of the males carry murses or mlutches. 

He claims it's a manly one, since it's Coleman brand, but I'll let you decide for yourself. All I know is that I will no longer have to carry his stuff, and that makes me glad.


Travis is itching to make an appearance on the blog soon so I thought it might be fun to do a little interview with him. So, if you have any questions for him about Japan and what it's like to live and work here, please leave a few in the comments section. Please do or else I'll have to log in under fake names and leave them myself. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does it have to be a purse? Why can't we just pretend it's a camera bag. Surely carrying a camera everywhere is acceptable In Japan. When Travis wears a Cardinals hat do they think he's Albert Pujols? My question for the exclusive interview with Travis is: What one thing from the US would you make a mainstay of Japanese life?

Anonymous said...

Travis, I am sorry, I just can not call what you carry a murse. I have discussed this with your father and the side pouch that the early mountain men carried was called a possibles bag. Therefore, I will call it a possibles bag and pretend you are a mountain man. Happy hunting. Uncle Ray. Question for interview: What kind of hunting and fishing is there in Japan.

Sara said...

Okay Guys... I'm kind of known for calling it how I see it, and bad news Travis... that is not a murse, mlutch, or possibles bag at all... it's a purse plain and simple. I have seen one similar to that hanging along side some pink, lavendar, and yellow ones recently... but props to you for carrying your own junk now! That's great! Could you work on John to get one when you return?

Interview question: What do you currently miss the most from home?

Interview question #2: Was it hard for you not to go old school and choke the life out of those deer that were surrounding your wife? I mean... I think you could have taken them with your bare hands, or is that frowned upon?

JILLYN said...

Travis, why you so skinny? They no feed you?