Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

We had a really fun Halloween weekend. We went to a Halloween party at a friend's house and then we enjoyed a Mexican fiesta, complete with delicious 7-layer dip, on Sunday. Such a fun weekend.

Here are some pictures from Halloween night. Hope you enjoy.

Travis and I dressed up as peace & quiet. I had a lot of fun doing his makeup, but I thought he looked super creepy. Especially without the red-eye taken out.

A couple of our friends, Zac and Emily, dressed up as a cormorant fisherman and cormorant. I thought it was extremely clever.

This picture is of some of the girls at the party.

And, here are the boys.

Brian and Lorie dressed up as Dog the Bounty Hunter and his wife, Beth.

Megan and Frank were Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf.
Ryan and Ayako (Ryako) are the cutest couple. Ryan's costume won the prize for the best. He wired the rabbit's eyes to light up, and he even installed a voice changer inside. He could stand against the white wall and blend in, but when he turned on his red eyes, it was terrifying! Ha!

This picture of Travis and Chris cracks me up. Chris and Jessica dressed as the Snuggie folks on the informercial. They looked hilarious, but I somehow managed to miss getting a shot of the two of them together. Jessica walked around carrying a ball of yarn with her knitting needles, and Chris had his duster and cleaning solution. Pretty funny stuff.

This last picture cracks me up, and it freaks me out at the same time.

See what I mean?

No comments: