Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ibigawa Marathon

My super-human husband ran another marathon last weekend. His self-motivation and determination continue to amaze me on a daily basis. I'm quite grateful for a husband who strives to be healthy. That boy loves a challenge! Perhaps that's why he married me. Wait, I think I just insulted myself.

Travis ran with a few of his co-workers. This picture was taken before the race. Understandably, they weren't quite as enthusiastic after the race.

Travis approaching the finish line. I am so proud of him!

Afterwards, he was desperate for some protein. And, wouldn't you know a massive earthworm was just waiting to be snacked upon.

This was the final shot taken after the race. Travis is planning to run another marathon on December 6th in Okinawa. You may remember that he ran that one last year, too. I won't be able to cheer him on this time because I'll be in the good 'ole U.S.A.! I'm just a little bit excited to be going home! Only 23 days from today!!!!

Oh, and just in case you're still trying to decide whether or not Travis really ate that worm, he didn't. It just made for a funny picture, and it shocked some of the kids nearby.

No comments: