Sunday, November 22, 2009

SpendYourself

Two blogs in one day. Sheesh.

I wanted to write a post about a company called, SpendYourself. A friend of mine from college, along with her boyfriend and some others started the company, and I'm a big fan. The company's focus is to fight for social justice through selling t-shirts specific to various causes. And, the causes the shirts represent are ones that weigh heavy on my heart. For instance, SpendYourself has two t-shirts for sale devoted to stopping human trafficking and to helping men and women trapped in the sex industry. I already bought two of their t-shirts, and I'm planning to buy more. I encourage you to check out their site here to learn more about the company. The site also features a very interesting blog. Additionally, they're offering a contest for two individuals to win free t-shirts for an entire year. The contest ends Nov. 30th so hurry, and check it out. Oh, and if you're reading this, you just might be getting a t-shirt for Christmas.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

holla! Thanks SOO much for the shout out! This is awesome!!