Sunday, November 30, 2008

Crowded train ride

Most of you have probably heard about the packed trains in Japan. Well, last Friday, I experienced the most packed train ride I had ever endured. We have ridden on several crowded trains from festivals and such, but nothing compared to last Friday night's train ride home. We caught the second-to-last train home from a friend's house and expected it to be crowded, but not to the extent that it was.

The pictures below don't capture how crowded it really was. Mostly because I can't make you feel the body heat of several hundred people through this blog. Anyway, I think you get the idea-it was crowded. And, for the first time, it was almost painful. I'm pretty sure I could have lifted both feet off the ground and still remained upright. Good times.





1 comment: