Sunday, November 23, 2008

Japan's Largest Stitch

Allow me to begin this blog entry with a warning: Some of the following images are disturbing and may not be suitable for younger readers, especially those that are fans of Disney characters.

Now that you've all been warned, I would like to share some Halloween photos with you. As you may recall, I was in the U.S. for Halloween and thus was unable to celebrate with Travis. As you will see, I was also unable to help him in his search for the ultimate Halloween costume. Below is evidence of what happens when I leave him on his own.

Please notice the impeccable fit of his costume. Or, maybe you shouldn't notice. :)

Even better from the back.

Stitch missing me.

The most important bit worth noting is how similarly-made costumes fit our friends. 

As Travis confidently walked to the train station and proceeded to ride to the Halloween party solo, he said he heard many comments from on-lookers. They mostly consisted of comments such as, "Whoa, look how big that Stitch is," and "That's the biggest Stitch I've ever seen."

Again, I apologize for any trauma this blog may have caused.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the good laugh this Monday morning!

JILLYN said...

hahahahaha! Is it times like this you wish you were just "friends" again?

Becca Witt said...

I have no words....

Lori said...

That's awesome!!

Lisa said...

That is quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever seen!!