Monday, January 12, 2009

Thornsberry Family Pics

My family had not had a professional photo taken together since I was 11, and it was time to change that. I really wish I had a scan of the last picture we took so you all could laugh. My mom made us all dress in western wear. As if my buck teeth weren't enough to deal with, I was forced to wear the ugliest brushpopper and bolo tie. My mom wore a teal green western dress with fringe. My brother got to wear a much tamer outfit, but I do recall it including a lot of denim, and well, my dad's wardrobe really hasn't changed since then. He just wore a button down shirt and blue jeans. Anyway, it was pretty grotesque.

So, this year I decided it was time for replacements, and my good friend, Brett, took them for us. He is based out of Kansas City, but he also travels around quite a bit. I think he did an incredible job. Here are a few of my favorites.






If you would like to see some more of the photos, you can find them here. All of them aren't included there, but you can go to Brett's website to see the rest.

No comments: