Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Corteo was awesome

Our anniversary is over so now I have to wait a whole year for the next one. Who am I kidding?I treat everyday like it's my anniversary. :)

Travis was able to leave work a little early, and we went to a great Asian restaurant that serves food from Vietnam, Indonesia and Thailand. The food is delicious and the prices are reasonable. Not a bad combination.

Here's a photo of our meal. It was quite tasty.

The restaurant just so happens to be located around the corner from Mister Donut. And, you know I love me some donuts. We were very deep in our selection of donuts, each representing a year of our marriage. I would expand more on the reasoning, but I just don't think you would understand. (If you believed those last couple of sentences, you obviously don't know me very well. Would have been a nice thought, though. We got as far as the donuts are circles representing our eternal love for one another. Gag me!)

After dinner we went to watch the Cirque du Soleil show, Corteo. It was so incredible. Just might have put the Chinese acrobats show to shame, although the lack of safety precautions taken during the show in Beijing added to the excitement. Corteo was breathtaking, and I strongly encourage you to see a Cirque du Soleil show if you never have. Last night was my first time, and I'm now a devotee. I want to see as many of them as possible. 

3 comments:

ku-ko said...

Hello Jessica ,
I'm Shinobu's sister.
Do you remember me ?
May 27 ,I went Corteo,too!
Especially, I was pleased music ,folk music & electronic music was mixed .
I'm now a devotee,too!
I wonder you understand this comment meaning.

Unknown said...

Congrats on 3 years!!

JessHart27 said...

Hi, Ku-ko!

Of course I remember you. I still have the paper Girls' Day dolls you gave me. Glad you liked Corteo, too. It's funny we were there on the same day. I liked it so much I want to go and watch another show at Tokyo Disney. Maybe sometime in the fall. Thanks for the comment!